Early Phonics (Learning the alphabet) is a course for ECE and Primary teachers running transition to school programmes or who want in-depth training on how to teach children the sounds and letters of the alphabet. Parents welcome.
This training course covers:
• basic phonics theory
• how to teach the alphabet sounds and letters
• learning options for students at different levels of readiness
• lesson planning and lesson practice
• modelled lessons and video clips
• teaching tips and assessment
• where to find resources
• Q&A … and more!
Includes the Early Phonics training manual with full lesson plans, assessments and QR codes for videoed lessons. Price includes GST.
PLEASE NOTE to qualify for this discount, you must order all 6 or 12 places in one order. Ordering say, 4 places and then 2 more in another order later does not qualify.
50 placements available