Our BUZZ training is aimed at those teaching the BUZZ programme to students requiring more practice and extra opportunities for over learning in phonics. BUZZ is quick, fun, motivating and helps students meet with success. Our BUZZ training webinar will teach you what you need to know to get BUZZing in your school.
The course covers:
• how to teach the BUZZ programme
• implementing the programme
Course: $75 pp
Who might attend the BUZZ training?
– teacher aides
– team leaders
Parents and non-teachers are always welcome.
Exclusive offer for course attendees
Save $5 per copy by ordering the BUZZ manual at a special course attendee only discount price. N.B. You don’t have to have the manual to do the course and the discount offer is extended until after the course.
We are proud to say all of our courses are:
• full of practical tips and activities you can use immediately
• thought provoking, engaging and often entertaining
• relevant to the modern classroom
• delivered by Yolanda Soryl
• professional, efficient and focused
• highly praised by fellow teachers
Early registration is essential
Our courses usually fills rapidly so we suggest booking quickly to secure a place.
Yes, we can sometimes accept last-minute registrations so please email our Course Administrator for details.
On registration, you will be emailed instructions on how to attend the webinar and a handout to print out for undertaking the course exercises.
1) If a participant is unable to attend, we encourage sending a replacement. To be entitled to a full refund, we must receive written notification no less than 7 days of the course.
2) If a participant withdrawals within 7 days of the course, they will not be eligible for a refund unless there are exceptional circumstances. In these cases, we may accept a full or partial refund.
3) If a registered participant fails to attend a course, nor gives any prior notification, they will not be eligible for any refund.
For withdrawals or changes, please contact [email protected]. Enrolment in a course constitutes acceptance of our terms, conditions and policies.
While course cancellations are rare, we guarantee a full refund on all courses. Refunds would be made within 14 days unless you request to transfer the funds towards a future course.
Unless there are extraordinary circumstances beyond our control, course cancellations would be notified by email and/or telephone to the person responsible for the booking no less than 21 days prior to the course date.
1) Payments not made at the time of booking are required to be paid by the 20th of the month following date of invoice.
2) If paying by direct credit, please use the invoice number as a reference when making payment.
3) If you require an extension to pay please contact us immediately as overdue accounts are passed on to our debt collection agency with all collection costs being added to the account.
If you have an account inquiry, please contact us.
Book our On Demand training course and enjoy learning at your own pace over 30 days.
Special group discount offers!
Bring a group and save!
Book 6 teachers, pay for 5! (Save $75)
Book 12 teachers, pay for 10! (Save $150)
N.B. All discounts must be claimed at the time of booking.
"Every teacher should do your course! Very rarely you go to a course and are interested and awake for a whole 2 hours, then come away inspired, armed and ready to put it all into practice."
"Brilliant: the best PD I've been on. I liked the speed of the training. It was fast, valuable: fantastic!"
"One of the few courses that provides you with everything you need to go off and teach right away: lesson plans, assessments, all the info from planning to teaching and assessing."
"It’s great to have a programme that is tried and true, based on sound research and developed for New Zealand schools. I can implement this in my classroom tomorrow without having to buy expensive resources."
"Thank you for your excellent course at Halswell. I've received lots of feedback from other staff about how much they got out of it and how well you presented it. It was great. Thanks again."
"As a New Entrant teacher I absolutely loved the day as it was completely relevant to me and the needs of the students in my class."
"The best course I have ever done. Having a degree in linguistics I can resolutely say that this has helped me more in my teaching of phonics than a BA and B Ed combined! Thank you."
"Your training exceeded my expectations. The study of phonics was part of my teacher training in England (some years ago!) but this course has given me new ideas and has made more sense than anything I have been taught before. I can see how the teaching strategies fit into the bigger picture of literacy. Thank you for an inspirational course."
"We all thoroughly enjoyed the course and the teachers wished they had done it years ago. It is always refreshing to have your enthusiastic, professional and slick delivery – fantastic! Everyone is inspired!"
"Thank you so much for your course yesterday. It was absolutely perfect. You are a great communicator and you kept everyone engaged and in awe, all day. Your course is superbly supported by resources and you so willingly and generously share your ideas, experiences and knowledge."
"Thanks for the course - my mind has been buzzing all day with phonic thoughts, and I began implementing games into the session I had with New Entrants on pre-school visits today - very successful. In 25 years of educating in wildly diverse jobs and situations I think that yesterdays course has to be the best I've been on."
Exclusive offer for course attendees
Take advantage of our course attendee special offers on our teaching manuals including BUZZ, Early Words and Reading Discovery Club.