Yolanda can come to your schools and learning communities and deliver training for you on site. It’s also usually cheaper and more convenient for schools to have in-service especially when more than a few staff are looking for training.
In-service can also be delivered by webinar which is popular for our shorter courses that can be run after school.
The following explains the options and charges to have Yolanda Soryl deliver in-service training for your school or area either in-person or via live webinar.
What do you need to provide?
• Please note all prices are GST exclusive and do not include the training manuals.
• All travel costs are additional.
• For a less intense pace and/or to extend the training if desired, most courses can be presented over more hours for an additional $100 + GST per hour. Please request any additional time at the time of booking.
• Please discuss with Yolanda if you are interested in additional services such as model lessons with your students and/or lesson observations with feedback for your staff.
Expenses for in-person courses
Christchurch – as Yolanda lives in Christchurch, additional expenses for travel and accommodation are not necessary. If your school is not in Christchurch but is within reasonable travelling distance to Christchurch, petrol costs will be added.
Out of Christchurch – please budget for the cost of accommodation when planning your training. Yolanda will book the accommodation (unless you wish to book it in which case, please discuss with her first) and the cost will be added to the invoice. Yolanda chooses budget accommodation.
Transport – if Yolanda is coming to your area at your request and is only teaching at your school, transport costs such as air fares, shuttles to the airport to and from home, and/or car rental and petrol are additional expenses. These can be discussed with Yolanda at the time of booking. For all other engagements, petrol/taxi costs will be added for transport from her accommodation to your school if you are unable to provide transport. If your course occurs when Yolanda is running her own courses in your area or is doing another in-service near you, then all transport costs are shared.
Meals – Yolanda provides her own food at her own cost. If you are organising a staff meal or afternoon tea during the training and you wish to offer Yolanda food, please note that she is vegan (i.e. does not eat any foods from animals). Yolanda expects to provide her own food unless you tell her otherwise.
The invoice will be sent by email after the training to the person who booked it unless arranged otherwise. Please note if you request for the invoice to be split, there will be an extra charge of $25 for each additional party to cover the extra admin costs incurred.
* Timings exclude breaks and are slightly longer for webinar courses.