Developing Phonological Awareness
Our Developing Phonological Awareness (DPA) course is aimed at teachers working with children aged 0-5 or older children who require additional support at the earliest level of literacy development.
The training covers:
• basic theory
• an overview of the seven stages of phonics
• in depth coverage of Stage 1 (phonological awareness)
• practical fun learning activities that develop phonological awareness
Includes the 44-page Developing Phonological Awareness Handbook. Price includes GST.
We are proud to say all of our courses are:
- full of practical tips and activities you can use immediately
- thought provoking, engaging and often entertaining
- relevant to the modern classroom
- delivered by Yolanda Soryl
- professional, efficient and focused
- highly praised by fellow teachers
Special group discounts!
Bring a group and save!
Book 6 teachers, pay for 5! (Save $100)
Book 12 teachers, pay for 10! (Save $200)
N.B. All discounts must be claimed at the time of booking.
We offer 3 ways to undertake this course
1) Live webinar (2x 2-hour sessions) $100
2) On Demand training (3 hours) $100
3) In-service (3.5 hours) – visit our in-service training page
Book our On Demand training course and enjoy learning at your own pace over 30 days.