Early Words course
For registered attendees only
What you need to know
Our courses start on time at 3:45pm so please arrive at least ten minutes before the start time to register and find a seat.
WHAT TO BRING
- Pen and paper
- Timer (a stop watch on your phone is fine)
- Early Words manual (preferred but not essential)
CHANGE OF PLANS AND UNABLE TO ATTEND?
Please notify us as soon as possible and see our cancellation policy regarding course withdrawals and refunds.
We will provide vegan and gluten free snacks for afternoon tea on arrival and/or to nibble on during the course. Teas and coffee will also be provided with a choice of plant milks in most locations. You are welcome to bring your own cows milk.
For those with food allergies or intolerances, please note that our refreshments are always meat, dairy, egg, gluten, nut, onion and garlic free.
1) If a participant is unable to attend, we encourage sending a replacement. To be entitled to a full refund, we must receive written notification no less than 7 days of the course.
2) If a participant withdrawals within 7 days of the course, they will not be eligible for a refund unless there are exceptional circumstances. In these cases, we may accept a full or partial refund.
3) If a registered participant fails to attend a course, nor gives any prior notification, they will not be eligible for any refund.
For withdrawals or changes, please contact email@example.com. Enrolment in a course constitutes acceptance of our terms, conditions and policies.
While course cancellations are rare, we guarantee a full refund on all courses. Refunds would be made within 14 days unless you request to transfer the funds towards a future course.
Unless there are extraordinary circumstances beyond our control, course cancellations would be notified by email and/or telephone to the person responsible for the booking no less than 21 days prior to the course date.
1) Payments not made at the time of booking are required to be paid by the 20th of the month following date of invoice.
2) If paying by cheque or direct debit, please use the invoice number as a reference when making payment.
3) If you require an extension to pay please contact us immediately as overdue accounts are passed on to our debt collection agency with all collection costs being added to the account.
If you have an account inquiry, please email Nerida Henderson.
The 2 hour training course covers:
• theory about learning sight words
• how to teach the Early Words programme
• implementing the programme
Refreshments are supplied.
This course is taken by Yolanda Soryl. For more information about Yolanda, you can read her biography here.
Course training manual discount offer
Register for this course and save $5 each on the Early Words training manuals if purchased 7 days in advance.
Course locations are listed below. Please note the full address and parking information is included in the course registration email sent to the person who made the booking on your behalf. If you’re unable to obtain the registration email in time of your course we recommend just Googling the name of the venue and we’ll see you there.
START TIME: 3:45pm – please arrive at least 10 minutes beforehand.
4/06 – Whangarei: Sierra Motel
5/06 – Auckland (Epsom): Kohia
6/06 – Wellington: Airport Motel and Conference Centre
8/07 – Auckland (Epsom): Kohia
Will be listed in June.
Exclusive offer for course attendees
To save $5 per copy, you must order no later than two weeks prior to the course you’re attending. The manual will be delivered to you in time to use during your course.