How to assemble your pocket alphabet book
1) Print the file at 100% as an A4 landscape page. Note: it is designed to be double-sided printed as 2 pages.
2) Place pages together with the top facing page to have Page 30 in the top left side (sh) and the cover title page on the right side.
3) Hold the pages firmly together and cut along the dotted lines. Keep them positioned in the same layout as they were before cutting.
4) You should now have 4 piles (with the other pages underneath) making 8 pages.
5) To form the booklet, follow the order given as you assemble the pages.
6) Carefully fold and staple to make the booklet.
TERMS OF PURCHASE
Purchasing this Yolanda Soryl Literacy digital product entitles the buyer to print copies with permission to print only given to the buyer for their own students now or in the future. For educational purposes only. Sharing, copying and editing these PDF files is strictly forbidden.
© Yolanda Soryl Literacy 2023.